• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

4 years ago today

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We joined the Yamaha boating family and haven't looked back. I wouldn't trade the memories our boats have provided my family and I for the world. Not to mention an awesome support group. :D

FB_IMG_1444332883308.jpg

We bought our first Yamaha, a 2005 LX210, about six months after you.

Awesome! I believe we had purchased our exciter 270 next month 4 years ago.
Amazing how time flys!

I couldn't believe it has only been 4 years. It has actually felt like a lifetime with all of the people we have met and looking forward to meeting again every year at the gatherings.

Ah, the memories of that boat filling the air with smoke at Shelbyville retrieval.

I found this from Shelbyville 2013
img_0797.jpg

I love that picture Jim!! I think I have it saved somewhere also.

Love ya Jerry!.. if it wasn't for you...we wouldn't have memories like this....@jcyamahariderimage.jpeg

HAHA, who is that crazy woman in the background!!

@jcyamahariders wife uh oh....someone is going to be in trouble. Look who jerry called "crazy"!

"Crazy woman" no, "wild woman", yes. Your lucky to have her and she you. Funny how things can change so much in four years.

Man, 2 smoke is the proper term for sure. I know people got downright mad at me going down the channel at Portage with the cloud of smoke behind me!

My wife and I can't believe we have owned our boat five years either. Lots of good times. One of these years I will make it to Shelbyville, I hear it is almost impossible to get a room and slip for the special weekend.

We always laugh, Wednesday we bought the Boat, Thursday we bought the Van; before the Boat appeared on the credit report.

This was only the second year that we've owned our boat. All of the great people we've met and fun times that we've had with it this year I wouldn't trade for anythng. I already can't wait for next summer.

Back