• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

4th of july in dallas

WOOSAB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Which lakes have the best fireworks show here in north texas. We have been to joe pool its less then 2 miles from home but they arent doing it this year. Went to Lewisville before and could they were so far off in the distance. Went to cedar creek last year and they were good. Does texoma shoot them over the lake? Or possum kingdom? Has possum kingdom cleared up? Was there a few weeks ago and water was so dirty from all the rain.

GoodByeHD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Granbury is having their fireworks the night of the 4th. I have family there, but too late a night for me to go and have to be to work the next day!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You can see Little Elm's fireworks from the water or you can see Lake Dallas fireworks from the water. For Little Elm I think just anchor right outside the park and beach area. For Lake Dallas I think the best spot is right outside the Lake Dallas MArina. The Colony has moved their fireworks from the edge of the lake to a park area within The Colony somewhere due to flooding at Lewisville Lake. In the past you could see all three shows from the water.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Texoma shoots them from Highport Marina, near Pottsboro, and at Buncombe Creek Marina on the OK side on Saturday night. Texoma has fireworks again on Sunday night at Little Glasses Marina.

WOOSAB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Think we might try texoma. Been a few years since we been there and only to that lake once. Dont they have a beach where boats beach at?

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lots of beaches @WOOSAB
We are usually on treasure or wood island. Probably treasure this year since @PEARCE has a big beast that needs some significant draft.
If you head up there, let us know. Best ramp for beaches is Highport which is right near my condo there.

SemperFi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
+1 Fireworks show from the boat at Highport is pretty good. Believe its scheduled for Saturday.

WOOSAB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are definitely coming up there Saturday and putting in on High port marina. We wbe up there sometime between 2-4 pm