• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

7 foot garage... it really is possible!

VONCE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Big thanks to @jcyamaharider for the inspiration to try this. Let the winter projects begin!

I squeezed my AR210 under my 7 foot tall garage! Obviously, the tower had to come off. I took the wheels off and dropped it onto vehicle dollies. I used a hitch with a 6 inch drop. I was able to back it in entirely with the truck - I didn't even have to use the front caster for clearance! I had a few friends come over because I thought we were going to have to remove the trailer from the truck and push it on the caster, but I didn't even need too much help. They were laughing at me saying it would never fit, but it did! So yeah, it really is possible!IMG_4873.JPG IMG_4850.JPG

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very Nice!!!!! It is always nice to work on stuff in the heat!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice. Also looks like that door could be swapped out for an 8 footer with some header work.

Matt Burnham

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How difficult was it to remove the tower. I'm wanting to do that as well, but for different reasons. Thanks!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
yours should be a very different tower from the one on this post. I think @Julian might be able to elaborate further.

PS. you can you always ask @swatski to take your boat to Bimini