• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

800 horse power will tow the boat right??

Wow. I need one of those. Talk about an investment opportunity. That car will skyrocket in value in the future.

I watched that video today. Very impressive car. I love Smokey and the Bandit. I would love to get one of those! Only 77 being produced supposedly.

Awesome!
I bet it will be very close to impossible for a normal, everyday citizen to get one. Jay Leno and collectors like that will gobble them up.

That is the car to have. Hands down. Thanks for sharing this @Bruce

There were so many special Pontiacs over the years. Since Pontiac is no more they must be making those from a Camaro platform. That would be the ultimate weekend car....used very sparingly. Imagine the looks. You'd need to have the hat and glasses also. 800 HP? Wow. I bet a percentage don't even make the trip home without an incident. Some brand new owner defeats the traction control and its history.

Really takes me back. I lusted after that car when I was a kid!

Wonder how much they had to pay GM to license that...?

Not sure about the horsepower but the big block 455 trans am had the torque to smoke the tires from here to the horizon.
Makes me also think about the Bullitt big block 390 stang. GTO. Judge. 442. Classics.

Weren't Trans am/firebirds always made from a Camaro platform? F-body, I know 3rd gens and 4th gens were the same unibody underneath.

Weren't Trans am/firebirds always made from a Camaro platform? F-body, I know 3rd gens and 4th gens were the same unibody underneath.

True. In this case they probably had to buy a Camaro that was very close to a finished product.
Not positive, but I think the Caddy Cts and Camaro share the same platform. First Mustang on a Falcon platform seems odd.

Cuda. Hemi. Shelby GT. Super Sport. Olds Rocket. Boss. Z.

'67 Fastback Mustang. It's the only way to fly.

But I do admit that this is tempting.

Back