• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A few storage questions, Custom Canvas Bags?

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm looking for some ideas from others, or examples of what others have done to maximize storage on their boats and protect items.

Table Top & Bow Filler Cushions - I currently have the table top on my 195s stored in a black garbage bag in rear port-side locker (by battery). I'd love to have something like a waterproof canvas type bag to store the tabletop in to protect it and keep it looking nice. These would also be nice for the two bow filler cushions as they always tend to get dirty stowed in the my starboard-side rear locker.

Table Leg - Any good storage mounting options anybody has come up with? Seems it would be nice if the leg could be secured to the underside of one of the bow seats or the underside of a locker and stay put.

Cargo Netting Storage - I've noticed several people have added the cargo setting to the underside of the the bench seats/lockers. However, I haven't been able to locate a good place to buy this in various sizes. I did see that Boat Outfitters has a design your own storage like this with Starboard trim, but I'm not sure on the cost and if it would be worth it on a 19' boat.

Any other storage tips that you have found work well and help you maximize the space on your boat?