• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy A trailer for my 2019 Yamaha 242

Colt9398

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m located in Las Vegas if anyone has a trailer for sale that will fit my boat. I’m trying to find a used one mine was stolen.

bavarianboym3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey did you ever find a trailer? I’m kinda looking for the same trailer for a boat I found for sale in Florida.

Hi_nicole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Did either of you find a trailer? I'm looking for one as well for a Yamaha 242xe

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have one for pick up only in northern, ca (94505). It’s a galvanized 2010 MFI that’s been painted with truck bed liner. Bunks with slides installed three seasons ago. Fulton F2 trailer Jack, boat buckles, stoltz bow roller, veve guides, led tail lights, magnetic D key/surge brake lockout and spare tire. Will come with either a Fulton f2 2 speed winch OR a 2017 winch from a 2017 shorelander trailer (my choice). I will throw in a wired rear view camera system as well. If I were to keep it I would get new tires for it.

$3,000 firm.

this came with my 2010 242 ls that I bought in 2012. I’m using a 2017 shorelander instead, so no longer need this one.

start a conversation with me if interested.

I will take and add pics to this post soon.

Hi_nicole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I would love some photos if that's possible