• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Adding options to the AR-250

mykwalker1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey all ...

I have a '22 AR-250 and have a couple of questions regarding adding higher model options to this boat. For instance, if I were to add the tower lights that I believe are on the higher models ... can I just find a plug and an empty slot in the wiring harness to plug in and will the unit recognize that it was added? Same for docking lights (may not add ... but might be nice to have.) I'll be modifying the stereo ... but will search the forum for those posts.

Additionally, I never got around to putting the reg numbers on the side. Does anyone know a comparable font to the AR-250 on the side of the boat? Would like to match as close as possible and Yamaha doesn't say what font they used (probably because they just drew it up and didn't use a font.)

Thanks for your help!

I have an AR 250 - what tower lights do the other models have ?

They have small circular lights in the tower that illuminate the cabin better.

Follow up to this thread … I ended up having someone that does graphic design for my business make up a set of reg numbers. I wanted to match as much as I could the font on the rear of the boat and am happy with the results.

Still haven’t done anything further with the tower lights or adding docking lights though

Attachments

• IMG_1306.png
    IMG_1306.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Back