• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

After a 20 year hiatus, I again own a boat, and my first Jet Boat.

XLR8ED

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Here is the new ride, currently hanging out in the garage until the Pole Barn gets completed.

PXL_20240622_213344151.jpg

Have been installing a few mods as you see below, I also designed and 3D printed out of ASA some seat brackets to ensure they don't blow out.

Shoot me a PM if you would like the STL files to print these.

Rear Starboard Seat
Rear Seat.jpg

Front Anchor Seat (bracket in combination with 2 one inch elastic webbing straps on the front of the cushion)
Anchor Seat.jpg

As you can see I replaced the factory rims and tires, I have the factory ones for sale here - https://jetboaters.net/threads/eco-trail-st-tires-st215-75d14c-on-silver-mod-rims-14x5-4-5-114-30-0-–-forest-lake-mn.44419/

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length