• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

aftermarket wake tower / dealer installed OEM

Darrell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
quick question, has anyone had an OEM tower installed after purchase, or put an aftermarket tower on? like the Monster Tower? I'm looking at a number of new / used boats.

Curious to see how the aftermarket towers have held up over the years, and if you would do it again?

I had a Monster Tower MTK installed on my 2006 230SX.

Guys did a great job. I'm close to where these boats, and Monster, are located and they referred me to a guy. Turns out the guy is the head technician for Malibu and has a home shop. He knows an engineer at Yamaha and contacted him to determine best mounting location. He reinforced it and installed it.

It's rock solid and has held up great.

Back