• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Air vent intake covers

Reidjef1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Hi everyone. New to the page. Just bought my sugar sand tango a few weeks ago. I’m looking to replace the engine vent covers on the sides. They’ve blown off and gotten lost the last couple times out on the water. I’m having trouble finding anything. It’s not a huge deal just don’t want a ton of water getting in there ya know. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Hi everyone. New to the page. Just bought my sugar sand tango a few weeks ago. I’m looking to replace the engine vent covers on the sides. They’ve blown off and gotten lost the last couple times out on the water. I’m having trouble finding anything. It’s not a huge deal just don’t want a ton of water getting in there ya know. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
[/QUOTE

Hi..did you ever find your vent covers?? I am looking too.
Thanks..Red

Back