• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Aluminum/Galvanized Trailer for 2020 Yamaha 195s

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Okay so here is my story.

I looked forever last summer to find a Yamaha 195s. I live in Alabama, and there werent any close to me. I finally located one in North Little Rock, AR, but it came with a painted trailer and no option of an upgrade.

Being near the gulf coast I like to take my boat to saltwater, so I want a galvanized or aluminum trailer.

I reached out to Yamaha who told me they wont sell me just a trailer. I reached out to Shoreland'r who said they wont sell me just a trailer. Eventually they said they would sell one to Yamaha, who would sell it to a local dealer, who could then sell it to me. I have had a tough time because the closest dealer to me is about 2.5 hours away and he said they wont send him just a trailer.

I thought Shoreland'r would be nice, because they could already have the bunks set up for my boat and I wouldnt have to go through that process.

Anyone have any ideas as to the best route to get my hands on one?

CaTiRo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Someone might be willing to do some type of trade, especially if it's someone who only boats on freshwater. Does the 195s trailer have different wheels over the regular galvanized trailer?

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would recommend investing in a good aluminum trailer, you can try and trade but it could take awhile for you to find a trailer in good shape. Give Kokopelli Trailers a call, they are out of Phoenix but will ship just about anywhere.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@NSpradley Did you find a trailer? I have a new galvanized trailer I could make you a good deal on. Most aluminum trailers are on a 10-12 week back order.

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ended up ordering an aluminum trailer about 6 weeks ago. Still waiting on it of course.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I hate waiting, I hope your trailer arrives soon! Let me know if you change your mind or want to make me a low ball offer so you can fill the gap. 😀