• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anchor fit for 2021 212sd

rizzoa13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
As I haven't had anything to ask or contribute I haven't signed up until now, but had lurked for a bit! Our 2021 212SD just hit the dealers lot and we crawled all over it. We didn't take it with us yet but Im trying to figure out an anchor that will fit in the front locker. Really interested in the Mantis M2 without the ring top. Does anyone have any idea if a 13#er will fit in that front locker? Anyone have a link to a video that goes in depth about the locker and how it works?

Really rather not have send this relatively heavy anchor back if it doesn't work well! Thanks a lot, look forward to contributing finally.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was using the anchor locker and didn't like it for the anchor to be quite frank. I put all my lines, tow ropes and fenders in the anchor locker and I keep an M2 in the under seat storage to the right up front. Lines and ropes are easy to get out and when they are wet they drain out nicely.

Just a thought.

Also welcome to the forum, you got yourself a good looking boat.

rizzoa13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
See thats why you ask these kind of dumb questions. What your saying makes complete sense and is a great idea. Thanks for that!