• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any Vortex owners on & around Marblehead, Sandusky Bay/Lake Erie, Ohio?

At the Sand Bar Again

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Hello all,
New to Chaparral Vortex, but not new to jets. We purchased a '16 223 VR at the Cleveland boat show this winter. This is our fourth and by far finest boat we have owned. (Past boats were '99 Sea Doo Challenger 1800, '04 Polaris LE2100, '07 Yamaha SX210). We have about 20+ hours on it now, and absolutely love the style, fine lines, quality, and performance.

We can usually be found at the Sand Bar at the end of Bay Point. If there are any other members in the area, please look for me. (Dark Blue, "Coolin' Our Jets")

Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday weekend.
Tom

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
:Welcome:

Congrats on the Vortex. Not in your area, but looks like we have the same boats. Please check in regularly with pictures, questions and tips on your boat. Enjoy!

At the Sand Bar Again

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Hello, Bob, Yes, looks good. I don't think much if anything changed from the '15 to '16. I will be starting a new thread with photos on a few modifications I made. The boat is nearly perfect, but I saw some areas to "enhance". Stay Posted.
Tom.