• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any Washington State Boaters

OnTheWater

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@topgun882006 - there are quite a few in the state - both sides of the mountains. I moor my boat at the CdA Resort, but take it out a couple times per year to hit Priest Lake. I want to get to Roosevelt or Banks this year also - either of those might be good options for a group gathering. You can find out who the Wa boaters are by checking out the user map - put yourself on there while you're at it. Where do you boat?

topgun882006

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ya i was looking at the user map looks cool i am located in lacey washington and boat primarily in alder lake, american lake and the sound some times i am trying to plan a trip uo to orca islands to see the orcas in june sometime between june 22 to july 1st

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@topgun882006 Glad to see you made it over here to the JB.net site. I am scuba_ref from the other site. As you know, I would love to do that trip, unfortunately I am tied up every weekend from mid June through the first week of July. I referee college basketball and have to go to referee training camps during that period.

We have a recently birthed thread for the PNW where you might be able to connect to more boaters in the area. https://jetboaters.net/threads/pacific-northwest.5599/

topgun882006

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
sweet sounds good and i have family coming in that want to see if we can find some orcas and thats the week they are here got any insight on when they are around? and i guess i can sight it out for ya and let u know how it goes haha

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length