• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone in Tampa?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We need to make an unscheduled trip to tampa this weekend so my wife can sit with family at the hospital. Since we have 2 small boys (4&5) who can't be there I need to keep them entertained. Anyone in the area have suggestions?

wow. I'm in Augusta now, and live in Tampa (just in Augusta for work). Tampa is great, but the heat is tough right now. I'd suggest doing "river walk" downtown. The kids can see the river, and wind up at "water works park". Water Works park is a great time for kids, and river walk will be beautiful (again, hot). Also, any beach will be nice. Fort Desoto if you want to make it a full-day trip would be the best for kids. PM me if you guys have any questions about the area while your down.

- Kross

Busch Gardens?

You could always swing by @Cobra Jet Steering LLC place, he is always looking for free labor to bang out some fins! LOL

What are the child labor laws in Fl?

Lowry park zoo. Bring swinsuits they have splash pads.

Back