• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone looking for a boat for sale... 2011 AR210

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
When I read through his list of mod's, I thought he had to either be on the old site, or on jetboaters.net! @TheZeeMan, if I wouldn't have bought one last year, I would have been interested and you could have saved me a lot of effort with almost every update already completed! I am in Northville and mostly boat on the Portage Chain of Lakes in Pinckney. I did get out to Lake St Clair a couple of times last year, but neither day offered me nice water conditions! Sorry to see you selling.

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Thanks guys, I'm still new to this site...but was on the old for awhile...lost interest over there though :p Loving the new site though and I think it's the most brilliant idea to combine all jet boats into one forum :D

I am somewhat sad about getting rid of it, but in the long run it will all work out, only taking a break from boating for hopefully 2-3 years to get my financials in order, then I'll be back in it and hopefully cure my bigitis disease....

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We will welcome you back after getting your financials in order sir. Good luck and way to do the right thing...

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Thanks Double, we're looking to move and unfortunately the boat is a ball and chain when trying to do something big like that.