• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone need a 4+2 interior

charlesstiles

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Other
Yes, I'm interested. Was going to reupholster mine. I've but missing the two rear seats. What the overall condition and where are you located?

snowguru

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am in Connecticut
The over all condition are very good the drivers seat has a small rip under the bottom of the seat

spw82

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Are the seats still available? Interested in the rear seats, bucket seats and the front bow cushion if you have it. Also the small rear hatch latch and top pad. Thanks!