• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anyone use Govx.com?

Shack

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone used this site to buy things? I bought a decked drawer system for my truck and got a 10 percent discount verifying my wife works at a school. It’s also military and first responders that qualify too. They have 20-40 percent disounts on costa and Maui Jim sunglasses, 10 percent yeti and a ton of other stuff. I thought about buying some sunglasses through them and was wondering if anyone has had experiences buying through them. Govx.com is the website.

Used them many times. Never had an issue. If you are military or a veteran you can also get really good deals on ID.ME. Love my 40% off at Under Armour.
Small sample of what's available.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 8.26.22 AM.png

I have never used them directly, due to the shipping cost normally offsetting the discount. However many sites use govx or IDme to verify your status and I will do that to get a discount. Some examples that use these are Apple, Oakleysi.com (if you need sunglasses) SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Waves of Honor. My point is it's great to sign up to verify status but not so great to buy through.

I have never used them directly, due to the shipping cost normally offsetting the discount. However many sites use govx or IDme to verify your status and I will do that to get a discount. Some examples that use these are Apple, Oakleysi.com (if you need sunglasses) SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Waves of Honor. My point is it's great to sign up to verify status but not so great to buy through.

Funny you should mention the shipping cost, I was in Scheels yesterday and was looking at a pair of Costas and the sales person said that they would price match even from govx as long as you could add the item to you cart and they had the exact item. So that’s kind of nice to know!

The question is, would they charge you the total price including shipping?

Shopmyexchange.com is also a good place to shop for sales. No shipping fees and no tax.

@Shack & @Coult45 for this timely post. Was traveling last week and lost my favorite pair of Maui Jim’s!!!

Had a positive experience - Ordered on Sunday and on Wednesday had a USPS delivery from Maui Jim!

The only downside was I do not recall receiving an order confirmation email, or an email with tracking info - rather minor in the grand scheme of things.

Back