• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR 250 SIDE PANELS

ddonoso

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

I need to replace the USB charger on my Brand new AR 250, does anyone know how to remove the port side panel?

No, but I can tell you that if you have access to a 2nd person, you can do this WITHOUT removing the panel. My 17 yo son and I replaced our OEM single port with a multiport and digital readout. I worked from the front, and he was able to reach the back side from within the bathroom compartment. You can reach the wire by worming your arm around the interior panel at the aft end of the bathroom, and then follow it up to the USB receptacle.

Need your helper to have reasonably long, but not body builder arms though.

any luck removing the panel? I'd like to remove the starboard side panel and install a 12v outlet

Anyone successful at removing the panel?

Back