• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190

Daryl123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I recently purchased a 2019 ar190 with about 100hrs. It’s just me and my gf but I’ve notice I can only run about 31 top speed, but when we have friends with us, 5 adults 2 children we could only run 15mph on a smooth lake. Is there something wrong with my boat what should I be looking for any help would greatly appreciate it.

So I recently purchased a 2019 ar190 with about 100hrs. It’s just me and my gf but I’ve notice I can only run about 31 top speed, but when we have friends with us, 5 adults 2 children we could only run 15mph on a smooth lake. Is there something wrong with my boat what should I be looking for any help would greatly appreciate it.
Definitely doesn't sound right, what's your elevation? Is their a ton of weight in the bow when you have the 7 people aboard?

Definitely doesn't sound right, what's your elevation? Is their a ton of weight in the bow when you have the 7 people aboard?
Not a lot of weight I had two teen kids in the bow, me driving, 2 adults to my left and 2 adults right behind me in back section. 14mpg full throttle

Elevation is at 2,941. Purchased the boat in AR, but I live in Tx so not sure if something needs to be adjusted?

Not a lot of weight I had two teen kids in the bow, me driving, 2 adults to my left and 2 adults right behind me in back section. 14mpg full throttle
Sounds like you have cavitation, or your tunnel needs sealed up

Elevation is at 2,941. Purchased the boat in AR, but I live in Tx so not sure if something needs to be adjusted?
The pitch of your Impellers need adjustable for the elevation

Thank you for the help I will definitely look into all of this. I looked over everything today is this enough damage to cause that much speed lose? 067D9FE7-977D-45B8-9D19-043FB988FF99.png

Most Definitely causing some good speed loss with that impeller.

Back