• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR195 2nd Episode

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Since you guys enjoyed my first video so much, here is my 2nd episode. From Here to Holden (Beach) Music from my album, “Love Our Life,” “Heart of Mine.” Enjoy!
2019 Yamaha AR195 Episode 2 Holden Beach-Heart of Mine

Thank you everyone for liking my music and videos. It’s very humbling to me to have people listening to my music. I’ll try and upload some more AR195 adventures!

Since you guys enjoyed my first video so much, here is my 2nd episode. From Here to Holden (Beach) Music from my album, “Love Our Life,” “Heart of Mine.” Enjoy!
2019 Yamaha AR195 Episode 2 Holden Beach-Heart of Mine
I'm going to have to take that trip. I'm right up the road in Hampstead. Did you tow your boat by Mayfaire a couple of months ago? BTW, just subbed to your channel. Here is ours. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3z4g2gPvigLwIYiWHJFDUA

I’m sure that was me! We are in walking distance to Mayfair. Thanks for following. Lots of crazy stuff there!

Ah...I see you two are close together...Well how about those apples. It's a small world after all. Great Vid and that track rocked!

Can you believe I wrote that song walking to class one day while attending college at the University of Tennessee! To save on parking I’d walk a few miles away from campus where I could find a free spot. My walking was the tempo and I had this little melody going around in my head. Back in the day, before IPhones I’d carry around a micro cassette to record song ideas. This little line kept going in my head, “I’d don’t know all the answers, I just walk the line,.....bla, bla, bla, that was all I had at that time. Over the years I recorded that song, over and over feeling like I wasn’t capturing what was in my head, but in 2017 purchasing the Roland V-Drums I was able to get that sound I was after. So I’m very glad you liked it. The full version in on my album Love Our Life and also the video. The couple making out in the background was not planned. I saw them while I was making the video and asked if they wanted to be in it, they said sure. Here it is! Thanks for listening everyone!

Back