• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR195 Wakesurfing!!!

We put 830lbs of ballast in ours to surf, the 2 -155lb Yamaha Package bags in each corner upper platform. then i have 2 - 260lb bags, one lower platform and the other i put from bow to helm on the floor to add overall pocket length. works really well for us. Of course the wakebooster plate on the surf side.

We put 830lbs of ballast in ours to surf, the 2 -155lb Yamaha Package bags in each corner upper platform. then i have 2 - 260lb bags, one lower platform and the other i put from bow to helm on the floor to add overall pocket length. works really well for us. Of course the wakebooster plate on the surf side.
Cool. I would like to add wakebooster plate but no way I’m paying $1400 for it. Obviously I have no issues surfing without it.

I have a 212x with 1100 lbs of built in ballast. How much more do you think I need to get a good wake?

And is the wake booster worth it? What’s more important, the perfect pass or the booster?

thx guys

Thanks. Any problem emptying it with the pump?
No problem emptying at all. I did add the check valve to the bag so that water does t get all in the boat when I take the pump off after filling.

I have a 212x with 1100 lbs of built in ballast. How much more do you think I need to get a good wake?

And is the wake booster worth it? What’s more important, the perfect pass or the booster?

thx guys
Custom swim deck fat sac & perfect pass are absolute must. Your boat has two jets so wakebooster or wake plate might be necessary not sure. Mine is single engine so it’s not really necessary or worth the money IMO.

Custom swim deck fat sac & perfect pass are absolute must. Your boat has two jets so wakebooster or wake plate might be necessary not sure. Mine is single engine so it’s not really necessary or worth the money IMO.

thx. Did you install the perfect pass? Was it hard?

thx. Did you install the perfect pass? Was it hard?
Yes I did the install. I just followed along with the video from JetBoatPilot so it wasn’t too hard.

Back