• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 vs SX210 oem Non-Tower Mooring Cover

marcinito

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Greetings,
I was wondering if anyone may know this. Im looking to replace my oem cover for our 2015 AR210.
Will cover for SX210 fit over AR210 ? part # MAR-210BK-NT-14
I'd like to verify this before buying one and I was hoping someone have gone thru same situation.

thank you

tch324

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm not sure if you're still looking for an answer to this, but I don't think it will. I think you will need MAR-210BK-TW-14 since the AR has a wake tower... Deluxe Premium Tower Mooring Cover

I've just been wondering if the one you asked about MAR-210BK-NT-14 will work with the SX210 with bimini cover.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No, the SX doesn't have a wakeboard tower, so any cover made for it will not have the necessary cutouts.

marcinito

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To clarify end result, i own 2015 SX210 not AR210 and i was trying to make 2017 SX210 cover fit over my 2015.
Cover itself fit over the boat but location or Bimini top is slightly different. I found brand new cover and Bimini top
from person that converted his SX 210 to tower. Ended up using Bimini top and selling cover.
So to leave not for whoever will search for answer cover from 2017+ yamaha SX210 will not work on previous model of SX210