• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR240 Cockpit Carpet set available

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just purchased my 2016 AR240 in May of 2016. When the JBP/SeaDek Group Buy program was announced a few months later I jumped in and purchased the cockpit kit and several optional pieces. My original gray factory carpet set is in like new condition (vacuumed after each outing) and there is no way I will use it again with all the snaps removed from the boat floor. I would be happy to provide it to anyone on this forum as a replacement or perhaps backup for accidents in the future ?? I'm pretty sure it would fit any of the 2015 or 2016 24' models. Not sure about the 2017s as I think some if not all of them come with the snap in SeaDek ? Just PM me if you would be interested and we can work out the shipping details. Merry Christmas to all .

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pm sent

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I also have a full set for anyone that wants it (free). You pay shipping or if local to me, c'mon by.
Edit: Threw them out. Got tired of looking at them.

Last edited: