• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Ar240 shipping cover with poles.

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Use this cover until my mooring cover came in. Could use a cleaning, I was just going to put it over mooring cover for storage but never did. I would prefer not to ship... $200 obo

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Please make offer if interested...

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
temping.... but I have a 240 sx240....
do you have any pictures at all ?

Nickp98

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Unfortunately I don’t... it’s almost the same as a mooring cover with different material. Still has the ratchet straps to pull the cover tight.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I need to pass. thank you for the quick response.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is it safe to assume this one came on your 2017? I am guessing that it would only fit a 2015+ as the tower location on previous models moved right?

Thank you, good luck with your sale.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Use this cover until my mooring cover came in. Could use a cleaning, I was just going to put it over mooring cover for storage but never did. I would prefer not to ship... $200 obo
I'm thinking of getting a tower on my sx240 but I have a few made with you reason I haven't picked it up yet because it's in another state and I'm going to need one soon because I've just purchased a new one 3 months ago before and it's for an SX and I'm going to get the tower soon and I'm going to also need a morning cover for the tower let me know what your lowest bid on it but I'll make you an offer p.m. me thanks

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Hilario Perez you need to do some research on the shipping cover. you boat and the 2017 have different hull. So the cover might not fit properly.