• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR250 Tower Speaker Location and more audio

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hi All.
Currently I have two Kicker subs and 6 6.5 speakers powered by stinger SPX1000.5. So far I have been happy but I have been wanting to add towers!

Now I have bought a pair of kicker 11 inch towers w/ KMA 600.4 amp, pair of KMXL 6.5 to replace the swim deck, and a Kicker KMC5 head unit w/ remote so I don’t have to use the Connext anymore since its limited to two zones and no adjustments. Was thinking of adding a 3rd battery of the same group Interstate G24 so I don’t have to replace all.

My main question-
Anyone with an AR250 that has tower speakers have you been able to use the rear tube to mount and run the wires through It? Did you need to go outside the tube? What problems did you run into?

Adding a pic that my wife made with her storage notes when we were waiting for the first summer to start. We have adjusted from then since it’s a never ending purchase cycle. I circled the spots that would be the best if possible so I don’t hit my head all of the time but would appreciate any notes on location will be helpful!FullSizeRender.jpeg

The Boat.jpeg