• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Awesome baked beans

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not sure if Bush's beans are in your area but this flavor are kind of new I think, or at least says so on the can. They pack a nice sweet heat flavor using brown sugar, Jalapeños, garlic, onion powder and Paprika.

I love me some baked beans and these were damn good! Can't tell how I will feel later tonight on the throne but so far they good! ;D

image.jpeg

Griswold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure if Bush's beans are in your area but this flavor are kind of new I think, or at least says so on the can. They pack a nice sweet heat flavor using brown sugar, Jalapeños, garlic, onion powder and Paprika.

I love me some baked beans and these were damn good! Can't tell how I will feel later tonight on the throne but so far they good! ;D

View attachment 116123
Sounds awesome!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love me some Bush's baked beans. I'll have to look for these. Although, I just read COVID-19 can spread through farts now, so I may have to wear a disclaimer after I eat these suckers! Like stay upwind or something....

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

View attachment 116123
I love baked beans. Didn't know they came with some "heat". Now I do. Thanks!