• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BBQ TV Video

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hiiiiiiii ! If ya missed us last weekend, we were in Sanger, TX @ Lake Ray Roberts for the Elk Lodge I.B.C.A. BBQ cookoff.
There is a really kewl video that was put together by BBQ TV that'
ll be shown on TV sometime in the future, but you can see it now many thanks to youtube.
You'll quickly see some INCREDIBLE fixins' ...... It'll make your mouth water badly .........
and if ya then fast forward to Minute 13 you can see Barbie & me being interviewed after judging on the Finals Table for Rib Eye Steaks.
It was a HARD JOB< but SOMEONE had to do it. By the way ....... Yes !! Barbie & I picked the ultimate overall #1 winner in this category.
And not a lot of the 15 judges got it right. If I can answer any questions, ask away. Yes, we drove out there for this. VERY special friends.
Almost left 'em tho' as there was also a major Bass Tournament on the lake the same time .......... LOL !
Had such a great GOOD time, and made so many even NEW friends, we are going back in Sept for their next cook-off.
Enjoy ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA (normally)

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lucky you Mikey and who wouldn't want to be a judge. I liked how Barbie voted on 2 entries. Increased her odds and it worked

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great stuff, @MikeyL

I watched parts of the video (now I know how to pronounce your name), but I had to turn it off. All that great looking meat was making me very hungry! Not good at 10:00 PM!

Hmm...maybe you are trying to sabotage all the rest of us JBN Losers! :p:D;)