• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best place to Buy?

Repsol69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok guys I'm looking for the best place to buy a Scarab 195 HOI. In Florida?? Thx Glen

Last edited:

Repsol69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey Mike, How are you??..I'm down it the Stuart area live in St Lucie West..I've been to MarineMax...they don't have any HOI"s..they have an 2015 195 HO in Black there trying to get rid of... but price is high i think...$31,000.... i would like a 2014 0r 2015 only because the rear seat stills folds flat...they said the new 16's don't do that anymore...too many complaints about a rattle....??? Do you have that problem??? Thx Glen

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ahh I used to live in PSL right off Gatlin Blvd and Rosser last year.

The MarineMax Stuart location is one of the best. I hated leaving the area because now my MarineMax store here are a bunch of idiots.

I know that with a deposit, they can transport from any store in the country. I would test drive that black one, and then have them bring in an HOI. Make sure you sea trial the boat you buy.
Talk to Jerry Buckley. Tell them Miguel with the Scarab sent you. He is awesome.

Repsol69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
OK, Thanx i spoke with Thomas he seemed ok...i was going to ask if they could get from other dealerships....now about that rear seat problem?? Anything...

ptdavidson

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Repsol69 The rear bench is available in 2 configurations for 2016. You can buy a low-step walk through version with a filler cushion in the middle or a complete bench similar to the 2015. I say similar because on the 2016 the hinge has been re-designed so that the movement is smoother and easier, and yes it still folds flat. The walk through version with filler cushion does not fold flat. Don't know about a rattle, mine does not.