• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best time to buy a wakeboard ?

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to purchase new wakeboards for next season. When is the best time to buy ? Seems like the 2021s are starting to come in but mainly out of stock.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check out evo.com , they always have specials, i bought a wakeboard and snow skis from them

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jmargo, I'm a watersports dealer and have boards from both Slingshot and O'Brien. We're waiting on 2021 models, but a have several great boards in stock (some haven't listed yet). Inventory has been hard to maintain this year... I don't have a huge selection, but I am selective in what I buy. I focus on board/bindings options that are going to be the best handling and value in their class.

If you want to let me know the weight, shoe size, and gender, I maybe able to suggest a couple and hook you up with my best pricing. Feel free to shoot me a DM with that info if you're interested.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@jmargo, I'm a watersports dealer and have boards from both Slingshot and O'Brien. We're waiting on 2021 models, but a have several great boards in stock (some haven't listed yet). Inventory has been hard to maintain this year... I don't have a huge selection, but I am selective in what I buy. I focus on board/bindings options that are going to be the best handling and value in their class.

If you want to let me know the weight, shoe size, and gender, I maybe able to suggest a couple and hook you up with my best pricing. Feel free to shoot me a DM with that info if you're interested.

my goal is to get a wakeboard this offseason myself. I'll be hitting you up! It's a bit overwhelming to look at all the options and not really know what to get (board, bindings, and length).

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
my goal is to get a wakeboard this offseason myself. I'll be hitting you up! It's a bit overwhelming to look at all the options and not really know what to get (board, bindings, and length).
👍👍 It definitely gets overwhelming, but I'm confident can point you the right way.