• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2020 - Memorial Day weekend 5/21-5/26

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone crossing on 5/21 ?
1 boat with 6 adults leaving Ft Lauderdale for Memorial Day weekend, staying at the Sands.

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will be crossing May 25 staying at the sands until the 29th!
Hope to see you over there!
👍 awesome, also hoping to cross with someone. Definitely going to be a fun trip tho..

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1 boat with 6 adults leaving Ft Lauderdale for Memorial Day weekend, staying at the Sands.
Looking to cross on May 22nd and looking for hotel as we speak !! Are you guys crossing with a group ? Have you crossed before. First time for us

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have setup the Sands (Vrbo) from 5/22 until 5/26. I think I can make it work from the 21st instead. Do you guys have a group ? We are a family of 4 crossing for 1st time. 2019 AR210

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have setup the Sands (Vrbo) from 5/22 until 5/26. I think I can make it work from the 21st instead. Do you guys have a group ? We are a family of 4 crossing for 1st time. 2019 AR210
If you can cross on the 21st we can all go together. We are booked at the sands already with a boat slip. Group of 6 (couples).

Last edited:

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you crossed before ? We have a AR210

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone else wanting to jump in will be welcome

CathyC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m considering making the trip on Memorial Day weekend from 5/22 through 5/26 I have an AR210 and this would be my first time crossing. Myself and two girlfriends will be on board. Do you have information on hotel and boat slip availability? Which is the most favorable location to stay?

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are leaving with a group on the 21st to Bahama cove and you can get a slip there as well.