• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Clip

tobyfrommo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Does anyone sell larger diameter bimini clips to fit 2020 242 E series bimini for hanging/drying towels?

...or can anyone offer ideas for how you hang/dry towels while out on the water?

Last edited:
I buy these awesome clips from Harbor Freight, there are 3 different sizes, I have multiple sets of all 3. Super cheap, super strong. I just posted a video where you can see them on the windshield bracket. That is the largest size. Let me know if you can’t find them and I‘ll send you a pick or link to them from HF. I’ve tried so many clips out there and these are the best yet!

I buy these awesome clips from Harbor Freight, there are 3 different sizes, I have multiple sets of all 3. Super cheap, super strong. I just posted a video where you can see them on the windshield bracket. That is the largest size. Let me know if you can’t find them and I‘ll send you a pick or link to them from HF. I’ve tried so many clips out there and these are the best yet!

Where is the link to your video?

Back