• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top and frame

Sx240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just bought a 2012 Yamaha sx240 and was looking for a Bimini top and frame if anyone has a frame available please let me know thanks

I just bought a 2012 Yamaha sx240 and was looking for a Bimini top and frame if anyone has a frame available please let me know thanks

Hello I have a frame and Bimini from a 2016 sx 240 I don't know if this helps

Thanks but I ended up buying a big air shadow Bimini because I wasn’t sure if stock Bimini would fit with the tower that was put on

Hello I have a frame and Bimini from a 2016 sx 240 I don't know if this helps
I’m interested please let me know how much you want for excluding shipping to 94687.

I’m interested please let me know how much you want for excluding shipping to 94687.

I'm located in 10940 so calculate how much shipping would be and make me and offer I can provide some photos as well

Please send me or post photos of the top , deployed and stowed if possible.

Back