• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top deployed for skiing/wakeboarding

The Budnick's

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was wondering if the ski/wakeboard rope goes above the bimini or up through the hole and under on the 242 ltd s? Picking up my new 242 ltd s on Wednesday so just making sure I ask questions here from people who have experience with the actual boat. Seams like salesmen at dealerships try to answer your questions but don't always have first hand experience with the boat in the water.

Thank you for any response

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It goes under on my 2010 242 LS. Not sure about the newer boats.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The rope will be above the bimini top. the hole is really for the Anchor light and it also give you the ability to adjust the rope from within the cabin as well.