• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My wife got the AMEX and the VISA bill the day before Thanksgiving...we had a different kind of black friday in my house! :wideyed: :jawdrop: :banghead: :bawling: :sour: :yuck:

Cheapest I've seen one of these little jump packs. Same one I already have 2 of. Now I've got 3!

http://www.tooltopia.com/rockford-8005.aspx

Probably gonna order one for each of my kids to keep in their cars also.
Funny you posted this today as I looked at a thread earlier today that you posted about these. Do you know the ma# in the battery?

11,000 mA @Murf'n'surf .

I've seen this thing start a stone dead 3/4 ton ford diesel truck. It's badass.

Just bought 4 one for each of my driving-daughters and one for the wife.

@Higgy That's a phenomenal deal. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that is an unadvertised deal. I have a friend who works at the Bass Pro distribution center here and I was told they recieved a shipment of 5800 boxes on wednesday morning and they expected it to sell out by end of the business day thursday... unbelievable..

Yep. I ordered and got an email saying it is unavailable.
Bummer.

Back