• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Black interior

snowshreder32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone have or experienced the stock black interior and how it is with sunlight?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome: to the forum!!! I've only heard it is very HOT! Sharp looking but hot. Good luck!

snowshreder32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks man! Ya that’s my worry especially with little kids. The Bimini will help but probably not enough. Appreciate it

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wouldn't want that out at Lake Havasu! In my search for a boat I found many boats from the 2010-2019 that were black. Like who thought that was a good idea?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks man! Ya that’s my worry especially with little kids. The Bimini will help but probably not enough. Appreciate it
LOL, The bimini always seems to be in the wrong spot. However, people have installed additional sun shades to help cover more of the boat and little ones. Something to consider...

snowshreder32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ya I’ll just find one with white...don’t feel like paying 75k and have to buy extra stuff to enjoy it lol

Bohdiez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Isn’t it supposed to be “Cool touch” technology lol. I ordered it just for hiding dirt. Not to mention dirty bare feet. Lol.
Toss a towel down or sit on the dock lol

snowshreder32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Paying 70k to sit in a dock? Wasn’t really the purpose of the post but thanks for ur input

Bohdiez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I’m with you in hoping they don’t scorch us. I love the look of the seats to and couldn’t resist. I have to wait till summer to see if in fact they are cool or a marketing scam. Fingers crossed!