• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Cover 09 SX230

Mike Dumigan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Probably been talked about before, but I was wondering if anybody has used or is using a cover other than the Yamaha brand. My cover has some tears and I have a few patches on it, but it's probably not gonna make it through this winter. The Yamaha is a nice cover , but it is also $600.

Just trying to figure out if any of the others will do the job.

Thanks

I put bow and cockpit covers on mine. I like them more than the mooring cover I had. Some people however, do like snaps. I installed the cover myself.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

@Mike Dumigan

If you like the Yamaha cover but don't want to spend the $$. I'll be selling my 3 month old Cover extremely cheap real soon, it has a 12" tear on the side that could be patched easily.
It's for an AR so it'll have the tower holes, but would work for you if interested.

I am going to go with a custom cover. A little more expensive but cheaper in the long run.

@Mike Dumigan

If you like the Yamaha cover but don't want to spend the $$. I'll be selling my 3 month old Cover extremely cheap real soon, it has a 12" tear on the side that could be patched easily.
It's for an AR so it'll have the tower holes, but would work for you if interested.

Would be interested for the right price, any pictures ?

@Chillypilot: Barbie & I also went with a bow & cockpit cover too. Very pleased with it.
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Back