• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat lift

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have a boat lift for their 240 or similar? I was looking at Shoremaster products. Id like something covered.

I got sunstream V-Lift. Its floating lift and doesn't require and permanent installations. I was nervous as it was a brand new product when I bought it. Its held up great and never a problem. I don't have any pics right now I can try post some if you're interested later tonight. My boat is on it in my avatar.

@Noko ........... ShoreMaster is THE GOLD STANDARD of vertical lifts.
No other company offers a comparable product line, nor stands by their warranties like ShoreMaster.

Barbie & I own two (2) vertical ShoreMaster lifts (4000 lb and 5000 lb) for the Yamaha and the Skeeter. Both of these lifts are "covered."
We aso own two (2) ShoreMaster 1200-lb Jet Ski vertical lifts.

We would not and will not own any other brand.
You'll be pleasd if you go with them.
A vertical lift is not a place where you wanna try and save a few dollars.
Hope this helps you. Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

@MikeyL Can you adopt me? i'm 51...i hope that's not a problem.:p

Thanks guys. @MikeyL , the 4,000lb lift is for the Yamaha? What are the prices running on that lift covered if you might know? Thanks

I can't tell you. 3 items here:
A) Mine was installed several years ago.
B) The degree of difficulty in installation affects the overall price. You're buying a lift ANd then there is install. You'll get 1 price (for both items) but both parts will be incorporated into that number.
C) Each dealer sets his own prices.

Sorry I can't hrlp further ....... Just to provide you qwth some insight. Call a dealer. OR ! You can call ShareMaster and ask them who their closest dealer is to you.
ALSO: I think their website even has a "dealer finder" function.

Good Luck, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is 4000 pounds sufficient for a 240 series? My boat is 3500 dry weight. I don't believe that includes gas, oil, and shower. Once you add all that plus coolers, gear and people you will prob be over 4000. Go with the 5,000 lb or next one up to be safe.

Depending on what you can or can't have at dock... I have a Hydro-Hoist lift. The docks where I am don't allow Vertical lifts and all the docks are floating so much more limited on choices.

No limit on docks on my lake, at least not on lifting docks.

Back