• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat snap covers

Cs419

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Boat snap covers did you guy get them installed and make any mistakes? Or if you had to do it again would you of made an different approach? Was going to call a local canvas guy and see if he could cut something or perhaps get the kit from Amazon and try myself.

Robert Sands

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi Cs419. I'm not sure if you have your heart set on getting custom covers, but I just wanted to let you know that scarab does have some stock covers that snap on. Did your boat come with them? There is also a trailering cover available that doesn't use the snaps.

Cs419

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My boat base with the trailer cover and perhaps you might be talking about the shipping cover? I asked the dealer to quote me but they are having issues procuring my Scarab items/prices. I am telling them shut up and take my money but they aren't able to deliver.

Found a customer price list for my 165 and it has the shipping cover $107 and trailing cover, black $513.

Robert Sands

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Oh, my mistake. I didn't realize the 165 didn't come with the snaps installed and a cover. I guess your mooring cover would be the same thing as a trailering cover. I'd just get one made up if you wanted a mooring cover in addition the trailering cover. I've seen some pictures of 165's with snap on covers, probably all custom.

Cs419

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got a quote from the local canvas guy to make me a cover with snaps and install $1,000. Going to use my trailer cover for the rest of the season.

Dan Erdman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi Cs419. I'm not sure if you have your heart set on getting custom covers, but I just wanted to let you know that scarab does have some stock covers that snap on. Did your boat come with them? There is also a trailering cover available that doesn't use the snaps.
Thanks. Are the trailering covers available directly from the boat manufacturer?

Cs419

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You need a local dealer buy try via Facebook. Check out this price list I found on the interwebs a few days ago.

Attachments

Dan Erdman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
You need a local dealer buy try via Facebook. Check out this price list I found on the interwebs a few days ago.
Cool. Thanks for the info!