• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

boat2trailer?

sebastianriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
saw this... looks interesting. I have to change the bow roller anyway. Does anyone have this?

Chadt4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It' interesting.
Looks a bit aggressive when launching though. Still cool none the less

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hadn’t seen that one before, looks like a pretty good idea. Can’t wait to hear what the forum thinks once someone has it!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is it just me or does it seem like those trailer all had those plastic sheets over the bunks or maybe the trailer had rollers? It seemed all of the boats flew off the trailer far more than how carpet tends to grab.

That device wouldn't help me at all from keeping my feet wet if that is the intention. I'd still have to put the trailer deep enough to get the boat off and at that depth I'm beyond ankle deep just having to climbing on the trailer and then into the bow.

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
i have the ramp-n-clamp and love it... as noted on their website, it does not work with some of the 24' models, but it is made of the same material as the stolz roller
perfect for a single person loading the boat

pc2125

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i have the ramp-n-clamp and love it... as noted on their website, it does not work with some of the 24' models, but it is made of the same material as the stolz roller
perfect for a single person loading the boat
What ramp n clamp do you have? What model jet not do you have?

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
What ramp n clamp do you have? What model jet not do you have?
Mine is a 500SH... but based off of his website, that number is listed as a 503SH... if you zoom in on the picture with the sticker showing the model number, the model number actually says 500SH

My boat is a 2013, 212SS