• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boatless and waiting for 2021 line up

cjaysanchez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a crazy market. Even I’m after the release of Yamaha 2021 in a few weeks, it will take some time for prices to stabalize. Anybody has experience with freedom boat club in the Houston area? I just hate to go riding in the bike and see all the boats in the water when I cannot get my hands on one.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
No experience with Freedom Boat Club in TX but its where we got the bug in FLA! When we first joined it was quite disjointed and unprofessional then John Giglio took over a 2011 and 2012 things took a dramatic turn for the better! If you are thinking about getting a boat in the near future I would not recommend joining however, only because the initiation fee is kinda high and you would not get a return on your money for just one year or less. Instead drive on down to FLA rent a great place near the water rent a boat for a week and chill ;) during those awful cold months there in TX. By then you will have taken the initiation fee and placed a deposit on a new '21er and be ready to take delivery! Actually I really think if you can hang in there for the summer lots of these folks that bought due to the 'Rona will be looking to unload once thing normalize and they realize they can't get out and use the boats like they thought. Also keep an open mind on a good used one, you are going to pay MSRP + all the other BS add on's the dealer is going to throw in there, and that was even before the 'Rona shortage.... Good luck and hang in there!