• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Booster Ball Options

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this topic is hit or miss on those that like them and those that buy and after one use (maybe never) it ends up stored away in the garage/attic. We have/had the 'Airhead' "Orb" that is red and yellow. The rope is I think 50' long and goes through the middle of it. Well after a couple seasons of heavy use, it finally sprung a leak and I can't for the life of me find the leak. It might be internal.

That being said we are on the hunt for a new one, which of course is the worst time/season to be searching. Looking online it now looks like they make it where it is similar to the tubes we pull the kids on, in that there is a cover with an inflatable ball in the middle. There are also straps that go on the outside that connect the ropes. Maybe it's not new, but new to me. Curious if people have noticed a difference between the two when towing or its ability to live longer. It is definitely more expensive than the Orb.

... And if someone has one in their attic/garage that they aren't using and are looking to sell I am open to making a deal.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length