• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bow Filler Cushion for Yamaha SX190

S.alex0504

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone,
Was looking to buy a bow filler cushion for my 2015 Yamaha SX190 but am not sure what the part number for it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tbarbe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone,
Was looking to buy a bow filler cushion for my 2015 Yamaha SX190 but am not sure what the part number for it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you ever find this ? They show a center bow cushion on the 2022 SX190 site… but when I went to look at the boat we didn’t see it on the boat at the dealer.. did you find out what the part number is ?

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i
Did you ever find this ? They show a center bow cushion on the 2022 SX190 site… but when I went to look at the boat we didn’t see it on the boat at the dealer.. did you find out what the part number is ?
it should come with the boat. It may have been under one of the seats.

Tbarbe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i

it should come with the boat. It may have been under one of the seats.
Oh ok thank you for this info… i didnt see it and the guy didnt see it either… hopefully its there somewhere… i see how much they cost online and I was like oh I see - thats easy to grab and ‘forget’ it goes with the boat… doh.