• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

bow light wiring

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Been chasing an intermittent starboard light issue. The wires go straight to the switch on dash?
figured I would check before i took it apart.
Bought some cool led lights thinkingit was jjust corroded.

I believe that the wires are home runs to the switch. If it's just one light that is off occasionally, the problem is probably in the light fixture.

Fixture is replaced and old one tested fine.
gonna pull switch and loon for loose connection

My '08 230 had a single fixture and bulb to produce the green and red nav light. The 210 has two separate fixtures, right? So at some point, they join, at the switch? I don't have a 210 service manual to look it up.

My blower quit working a few years ago and there was one wire in a large connector with a broken pin. Don't know why or how it happened, but I just jumped around the pin and did direct connect.

Just a follow up, the connector was bad that plugs the light into the wiring. I put the LED's in and they look sweet, but I bypassed the connector and wired it straight up.
Figured I'd thank you guys for the help again and let you know it was resolved.

Back