• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Brand New Carpets for 2012-Curreent 21'

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello,

I have never been a carpet guy for my boat becuase we are in saltwater and sandy areas allot but always kept them "just in case". However I recently installed seadek in my boat so I definitely no longer have a need to keep them around. They are brand new! I have never put them in the boat. I put them away in the garage when I took delivery of the boat last year and haven't moved them since.

They the standard gray, which I think all the 21' carpets are and are from a 2013 SX210.

I have found them online for $330 plus shipping and tax. I will do $250 and include shipping OBO

I can post or send pictures if needed but they are the standard factory carpets in brand new condition.

Thanks,
Jason
You can also call or text me 386-747-0281

jetdr111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you ever sell the carpet?