• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Brand New JBP Lateral Thrusters 2.0

SummitBound

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling brand new (never opened, never installed) JBP lateral thrusters 2.0 that I purchased for my AR190. Asking $200 OBO ($229 from JBP).

Also have the L fins upgrade available if you need to change fins on your thrust vectors. Asking $40 OBO ($50 from JBP).

Located in upstate SC but happy to ship.

IMG_0617.jpegIMG_0619.jpeg

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What a coincidence I had a customer on SUNDAY that kept asking me to sell him one of my special brackets that I made years ago for people with some of my steering systems so they could add lateral thrusters to their boat.
These were for the older pre 2019 nozzles and Yes I still have a few but he owns a newer version 19 foot boat that has the new nozzles that are NOT compatible with those brackets. No matter how many times I told him they were not the same and would not work on his boat he kept implying that I was not being honest with him I even sent him pictures of the different nozzles and told him to look at the nozzle in the video he was referring to . I explained it over and over But he just would not listen so I suggested he sell his Cobra super steering and buy a set of lateral thrusters and thrust vectors because the lateral thrusters are not compatible with his current cobra set I even showed him how Yamaha has a good version of angled thrust openings on the 2019 and newer nozzles like his boat is equipped with. SO making a long story short, look on some facebook Yamaha pages and I am sure you will read about what a no good bastard I am for telling him to sell my steering and buy some on facebook , Some people you just can't help I spent the day trying but I finally had enough. His first name is Grant he may want to buy your parts.

Last edited: