• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cellphone mount

tweeter1148

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone have any cellphone mount recommendations? I kept finding myself digging around for my cellphone and I think I just need to put a mount.

Rickey498

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I mounted mine on the glass panel above the throttle, so I would have easy access to my music and the volume control.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Isn’t that what the second helm drink holder is for? ;):cigar:

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Isn’t that what the second helm drink holder is for? ;):cigar:
For me...whatever is in the helm drink holder ends up under the helm seat. Not bad because I always know where to look if I can't find something! Except beer that has spilled. :)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use a RAM system with a suction mount with ball, then a 7in arm, and then an "X-Grip" device on the end. Use this in the truck and the boat. Works like a champ with very little issues. I can dig up part numbers if you're interested.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have 4 vehicles and found this mount by happenstance one morning while traveling and have absolutely loved it, so much I bought them for all vehicles. This thing is rugged, flexible and very durable. There are simpler options, but for stability and ruggedness, for me, it's this every time. And... you can snag it at your local O'Reilly too.

https://www.amazon.com/23383-Universal-Windshield-Tablet-Holder/dp/B01FHDVZGW

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ram X-mount is what I use. Works great.