• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ceramic Pro?

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm preparing to get the new AR240 waxed this friday before she sees water for the first time and the detail company recommended to use ceramic pro and that they are certified installers. Can anyone tell me if they had this done?

My experience is those type of add ons are a money maker. I don't think our boats need anything more than a good marine wax.

I polish and then wax at the beginning of the season in May and again somewhere in the middle - like late July. And Hot Sauce everytime I pull her out every weekend.
A little elbow grease, a beer or 2 or a couple of 3, and my 16 yo minion twins.

Back