• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Change toggle switches to pushbuttons in Scarab/ Seadoo

Nope, but that would look awesome. The only issue I see is the nav/anchor lights since it is a three-way toggle (ON-OFF-ON). How could you do that with a push-button? Only way I can think of is to have 2 switches... ON-OFF and ON-ON. Or maybe you could also have two ON-OFF switches to control the navigation (red-green) and position (white) lights separately, but that might require a bit of a change in wiring you risk forgetting to turn on the position light.

Thanks Nexus? Agree, I have looked for a ON-OFF-ON push button for the nav/anchor lights - without success. So fare the work around I consider is just installing a ON-OFF switch controlling both - so either all nav lights are off or on. In the rare case i just need the white anchor lights, I would just not plug in the red/green light-pole. Could that work? Or anything I missed?

In the rare case i just need the white anchor lights, I would just not plug in the red/green light-pole.
Actually, that's not a bad idea. I didn't think about the pole because I replaced mine with pop-up navigation lights.

Now I'm kinda bummed that this isn't an option for me. Toggle switches are just waiting to be broken. :D

Post pics when you complete this project!

Back