• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the sale to get in on!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Charleston SC to ?????

Shookie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Last minute here, but I just booked a trip to Charleston August 4-9. I am looking to do a run up the Cooper River to Lake Moultrie and perhaps a run down to Beaufort SC. Might do both, maybe only 1 of them...??? Not sure yet since I've never been on the water there and haven't done either. Have a slip booked at Ashley Marina in Charleston so that will be my starting point.

Figured I would start a thread. Not sure if anyone else is planning to be there at the same time, or if any locals will be out and about. If anyone's interested in meeting up for a trip, let me know. Weather says 40-50% chance of rain every day. It will surely change by then but will certainly make flexible plans and work around Mother Nature.

Shookie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Trip scrapped.... tropical storm heading that way and weather just looks like crap. Definitely doing this next year!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Charleston ia great middle place. Can go up and back to Moultrie in one day. Its a longer day. Beaufort is about 3hrs from Charleston other direction. Hilton head is about hour from Beaufort

Shookie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Charleston ia great middle place. Can go up and back to Moultrie in one day. Its a longer day. Beaufort is about 3hrs from Charleston other direction. Hilton head is about hour from Beaufort
Yeah I want to do this for a week, probably next summer. @Andy S was giving me some ideas and there are so many different trips/runs you can make from Charleston.

agannole93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah I want to do this for a week, probably next summer. @Andy S was giving me some ideas and there are so many different trips/runs you can make from Charleston.
we're in alabama but i'd love to make a trip like this. thinking instead of an immediate bimini run a few long runs like this would be awesome with a group and not too far from us. Keep me in the loop and on this list for future plans.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will probably do charleston to HHI at some point next summer

Shookie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We will probably do charleston to HHI at some point next summer
Would certainly be a lot of fun. Could start planning something soon for a southeast meetup and make a long weekend out of it. Run to Hilton Head, Cooper River, etc.